Friday, March 16, 2007

After training day; long weekend

The main big thing at work today, after the Time Management course yesterday, was a major clean-up of my entire desk area. And that included a bristled brush, paper towel and detergent -all borrowed from tea room. Doesn't look exciting in print, I admit, but this was a real put-it-into-action kind of activity after a lot of theory in the course. As I work in a collection area of a museum, it's all too easy for lots of stuff to keep steadily building up on trolleys, shelves, etc.

Hooray! Long weekend coming up in my home city, as there's an annual public holiday to mark anniversary of the city's founding. I've planned some out-and-about activities for Saturday and Monday afternoon; Sunday needs to be mainly a 'do things at home' day. That could definitely include learning a new blogging trick or two. :) Last night I tried getting an avatar together and onto my blog, but ran into technical problems with the site and late at night just became fed up with multiple error/"please refresh" messages.

Good night and good blogging. :)

No comments: